|DRCC King of Mountain Challenge|
|Symphony Suites Hotel, Ipoh, Perak|
|9th Dec 2018 (Sun)|
|RM118 - RM140|
The DRCC KOM CHALLENGE 2018 is also one of those few events that allows cyclist to ride up one of the most scenic cycling routes in Malaysia in a safe and controlled environment. Enjoy the spectacular landscape and fresh air leading up to the Orang Asli Village along way to the Jln.Simpang Pulai-Lojing.
This program isn’t about bike cycling. It serves as a venue for cyclist form Malaysia and abroad to come together to do what they love best-just riding their bikes. Whether you ride hard or whether you ride easy, it doesn’t matter. Ultimately, it’s about the camaraderie that all cyclist share in completing a grueling hors categories climb together. It is this collective suffering that brings us together and binds us as a whole.
No shoddy road repairs, no traffic lights and junctions. Just smooth tarmac all the way up, punctuated by great scenery and fantastic weather- all the ingredients you need for a perfect ride to remember.
Like any other major cycling event, the DRCC KOM Challenge 2018 also helps in spurring the local economy as thousands of cyclist and their families and friends descend on Ipoh and Cameron Highlands for the event. For many who participate, the race serves as a gateway to the treasure trove of tourist attraction in the state of Perak and Pahang.
- 7.30 am
- Starting at Symphony Suites Hotel, Ipoh,Perak
- Finishing at Meiko Strawberry Souvenir Center, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
Race Kit Collection
|Date :||8th December 2018|
Category and Fee
|Category||Group Age||Distance (km)||Early Bird (RM)||Normal (RM)||Late Entry (RM)|
|Men Junior||16 - 21 years old||59||118||129||140|
|Men Open||22 - 35 years old|
|Men Junior Veteran||36 - 46 years old|
|Men Senior||47 years old & above|
|Women Open||16 years old & above|
* Fees same for Race Bike / Mountain Bike
** Fees inclusive of GST (until 1st June 2018) & service charges
Early Bird = 17th May - 18th June 2018
Normal = 19th June - 18th September 2018
Late Entry = 18th September - 18th October 2018
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Race Plate Number
- Timing Chip
- Goodies Bag
- Jersey Club Cut
- 3D Medal
- Sponsored Items
- Lucky Draw
- Cash Winner Prize
- Water Station
- Broom Support Vehicle During Races (1 way)
Jersey Sizing Chart
|Champion||JC Champion Polka dot + Cash|
|1st Runner Up||Cash|
|2nd Runner Up||Cash|
Below are notes about placement of bike plate and timing chip
- We using timing chip for all category
- Remove bike plate from the plastic cover before attaching it to the handle bar.
- Bike plate are to be attached on the front of bicycle handle bar, with number facing front.Atached with the cable tie ( cable tie provided).Please see the attached image on how to attach bike plate
- Make sure the timing chip are not in direct contact with body of bicylce as it may discrupt Bib Tag's Signal.