Kampar Half Marathon 2015
Date: 02 August 2015, Sunday
Start/Finish: Bandar Baru, Kampar, Perak
Distance: 5km | 10km | 21km
Closing Date : 02 July 2015
|5KM||MEN JUNIOR||UNDER 18 Y/O||A||RM40||RM45|
|5KM||WOMEN JUNIOR||UNDER 18 Y/O||B||RM40||RM45|
|10KM||MEN OPEN||18 Y/O-39 Y/O||C||RM50||RM55|
|10KM||WOMEN OPEN||18 Y/O-39 Y/O||D||RM50||RM55|
|10KM||MEN VETERAN||40 Y/O AND ABOVE||E||RM50||RM55|
|10KM||WOMEN VETERAN||40 Y/O AND ABOVE||F||RM50||RM55|
|21KM||MEN OPEN||16 Y/O AND ABOVE||G||RM55||RM60|
|21KM||WOMEN OPEN||16 Y/O AND ABOVE||H||RM55||RM60|
Early Bird: 14th April 2015 - 14th May 2015
Normal: 15th May 2015 - 15th July 2015
Race Kit Collection
- Date: 26th July 2015
- Venue: Kampar Club
- Time: 8.30am - 12.30pm
(You may help your friend to collect on behalf. However please bring along their confirmation slip.)
Finisher Medals And Certificates
- Upon the completion of the race, all runners will receive a finisher medal and a certificate at the finishing line. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- All participants will receive a T-Shirt during the collection of race kits.
T-Shirt Sizing Chart
|Chest Diameter (inches)||34||36||38||40||42||44|
- Pin your number bib at the front of your Running Tee with the safety pins provided.
- Please ensure that the number on the bib is visible.
- Please ensure that the bib is pinned on all four corners.
- Runners must present their bib numbers when redeeming the Medal, Certificate and Goodie Bag.
Flag Off And Cut Off Time
- All participants are required to assemble at the starting point. Runner will be release in batch according to their respective categories.
- 21km participants will be flagged off at 7.15am
- 10km participants will be flagged off at 7.30am
- 5km participants will be flagged off at 7.40am
- Everyone that completes the run will receive a medal and certificate.
- Top 10 winners will receive their prizes on the stage.
|1ST||2ND||3RD||4TH - 10TH|
|A||250 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||100 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|B||250 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||100 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|C||350 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|D||350 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|E||350 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|F||350 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||150 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|G||400 + TROPHY||250 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
|H||400 + TROPHY||250 + TROPHY||200 + TROPHY||TROPHY|
Safety Marshal, Water Station and first aid
- There will be road marshal and also traffic police along the way.
- Each water station and first aid will be place approximately 5km a part.
Route Map: 5km
Route Map: 10km
Route Map: 21km