|Larian Denai Kampung Karyawan Malim 2017|
|Kampung Karyawan Malim - KKM|
|4th March 2017|
|RM 40 - 50|
Kampung Karyawan Malim is a artist hub that provides facilities to variety groups of art genre to produce and display masterpiece which contributes to its uniqueness. In lieu of the opening ceremony on 4th March 2017, a "larian denai" similar to trail run will be organized to welcome Malaysian's to experience the beautiful surroundings of Kampung Karyawan Malim and majestic Gua Tempurung.
** Cut-off Time: 10.30am (sweeper truck will be on standby)
Race Kit Collection
Date: 24th February 2017 (Friday)
Time: 11am – 10pm
Venue: The Family Melawati, Taman Melawati, Selangor
Date: 3rd March 2017 (Friday)
Time: 2pm – 10pm
Venue: Kampung Karyawan Malim, Gua Tempurung
Category and Fee
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Event t-shirt
- Running bib
- Participation certificate
- Drinks & Fruits
Lucky Draw Prizes
- 3 Grand Lucky Draw (1 unit of MTB, 1 Sports Watch, 1 Trail shoe)
- 30 other items of running gear such as followings:
- Water Bottle
- Head buff
- Running belt
- Running watch
- Running wrist
- Running shades
- Running bag
Top 3 Prizes
* To Be Confirmed
Larian Denai Kampung Karyawan Malim is a stunning trail run with a distance of 15km and 10km through the foothill of Gua Tempurung. The challenging race course are designed for both novice runners and more seasoned trail runners who seek for a challenging race course with elevation.
On single track the trail has everything to offer from the river crossing, rain forest trail, steep hill inclines and uneven terrain. Trail running shoes and hydration pack are mandatory for this race. Runners are required to be self-sufficient with water stations set up on the race course at designated area for refilling of hydration packs or bottles along the race course.
Yayasan Kampung Karyawan Malim (Malim Artist’ Village Foundation) will be officially launched on 4th March 2017 and Larian Denai Kampung Karyawan Malim will be one of the highlights during launching ceremony.
Top 3 prizes for each category and lucky draw are also for grab.
As this run is non-technical, therefore no technical equipment required for the run. We have compiled a list below of basic equipment that every participant will need and also a list of suggested items for you to bring.
Compulsory Equipment - All categories
- Proper running shoes, cross trainer/ trail shoes.
- Water Container or Hydration pack with water inside. We do provide cups at the designated Water Stations.
Suggested Equipment - All categories
- Waterproofing for valuables. We will give you a race map and directions during the race kit collection. Please bring a means of waterproofing for your valuables. There will be 1 or 2 river crossings and our marshal’s will not be responsible for any loss or damages to your valuables.
- Food or gels.
- Quick dry clothing, hat & sun protection
- The bib must be worn at the front and visible at all times on the outside of your clothing.
- Bib number swapping or exchangeable without the permission of the race organization is considered as fraud.
Verification for Prizes
Runners are required to produce Identification Card (IC) for verification purposes. Failure to produce the IC, you will not be entitled to claim the prizes.
80% trail and 20% tarmac road. All within the areas of Gua Tempurung vicinity. Preferably to use trail shoes and expect 1 or 2 river crossings.