|MAKNA Founders Night Run 2017|
|Dataran Putrajaya, Presint 3, 62675 Putrajaya|
|30th September 2017|
|RM50 - 70|
MAKNA Founders Night Run 2017
Dataran Putrajaya, Presint 3, 62675, Putrajaya
- Competitive Run (21km) - 8.00pm
- Fun Run (12km) - 8.20pm
- Fun Run (5km) - 8.40pm
- This competition is open to :
- All Malaysian and expatriates who have Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
- Category A – D (21KM) are open to participants who are aged 18 years and above.
- Category E (12KM) is open to participants who are aged 16 years and above.
- Participants who are aged 7 years and above are eligible to take part within Category F – Fun Run.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 7 within the 5km Fun Run at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after MAKNA Founder’s Night Run 2017. NO registration is required for children aged below 7 years and therefore they will not be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, certificate and etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 7 years.
- MAKNA Founder’s Night Run 2017 shall be conducted under a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2017.
Category and Fee
|Code||Category||Age Limit||Distance||Fee (RM)|
|A||Men Open||18 - 39 years old||21km||70.00|
|B||Women Open||18 - 39 years old||21km||70.00|
|C||Men Veteran||40 years old and above||21km||70.00|
|D||Women Veteran||40 years old and above||21km||70.00|
|E||12km Run||16 years old and above||12km||60.00|
|F||5km Fun Run||7 years old and above||5km||50.00|
MAKNA welcomes the support of corporates companies to make MAKNA Founder’s Night Run 2017, an initiative to drive cancer awareness program via sports, a success. We welcome all corporates to send a team of 10 runners to participate in MAKNA Founder’s Night Run 2017 for a fee of RM3,000. The 10 runners can participate in any one of the categories offered. To register please contact : 013-3663242 or email to email@example.com.
Race Pack Collection
[Day 1 & Day 2]
Date: 23rd & 24th September 2017
Time: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Venue: LG, Viva Home Shopping Mall. 85, Jalan Loke Yew,55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 29th September 2017
Time: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Venue: Auditorium Cempakasari lobby, Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 3, 62675 Putrajaya.
Race Pack Delivery
Race Pack Delivery to your home/office will be provided at RM 10 per race pack for major town/cities in WEST MALAYSIA only.
Please provide an address whereby there will be someone to receive your race pack as the delivery will take place, Mon to Fri from 9.00am to 6.00pm (during working hours). We advise for your good self to state your office address as the preferred delivery address if you will be at work during the delivery duration.
- There will be NO distribution of race packs on race day.
- All the race packs without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race pack(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race pack as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race pack on the stipulated collection days.
- For collection of 10 race pack and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Monday 18th September 2017. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race pack collection day.
- Foreigners and outstation runners whom resides outside Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya)) who require special arrangement for race pack collection, please drop us an email at email@example.com latest by Monday 18th September 2017.
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Finisher Medal
- Light Refreshment
T-shirt Sizing Chart
|Code||Categories||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place|
|A||Men Open||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 2100||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1800||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1500||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1200||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 900|
|B||Women Open||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1800||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1800||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1500||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1200||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 900|
|C||Men Veteran||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 2100||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1800||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1500||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1200||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 900|
|D||Women Veteran||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 2100||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1800||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1500||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 1200||Cash prize + goodies worth RM 900|
* To Be Confirmed
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 013-3663242
Operating Hours : 9.00 am - 6.00 pm (Monday - Friday)