|Maritime Run 2017|
|Ministry of Transport, Presint 4, Putrajaya|
|10th Dec 2017 (Sun)|
|RM35 - RM75|
Maritime Run is organized by Ministry of Transport in conjunction with World Maritime Day.
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at https://event.howei.com/
- Online registration is only valid with online payment. Other means of payment (cash, etc) is deemed invalid.
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Therefore, please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
- 21km - 5.30am
- 10km - 6.30am
- 5km - 7.00am
Race Kit Collection
Race pack consists of Dry Fit Running Tee, a number bib, safety pins and race guide (if any). Please be advised that the quantity of the Running Tees’ ordered according to sizes are limited, therefore the distribution shall be carried out on first-come, first-serve basis.
Race Pack Collection.
Date: 9th Dec 2017 (Sat)
Time: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Venue : Ministry of Transport, Presint 4, Putrajaya
Race Pack Delivery to your home/office will be provided at RM 10 per race pack for major town/cities in WEST MALAYSIA only.
Please provide an address whereby there will be someone to receive your race pack as the delivery will take place, Mon to Fri from 9.00am to 6.00pm (during working hours). We advise for your good self to state your office address as the preferred delivery address if you will be at work during the delivery duration.
Category and Fee
|Code||Category||Age Group||Distance||Fee (RM)|
|A||Men Open||18-39 yrs (1978 - 1999)||21km||75|
|B||Women Open||18-39 yrs (1978 - 1999)||21km||75|
|C||Men Veteran||40yrs & Above (1977 & Before)||21km||75|
|D||Women Veteran||40yrs & Above (1977 & Before)||21km||75|
|E||Kids Men Open||16-17 yrs (2000 - 2001)||10km||35|
|E||Men Open||18-39 yrs (1978 - 1999)||10km||55|
|F||Kids Women Open||16-17 yrs (2000 - 2001)||10km||35|
|F||Women Open||18-39 yrs (1978 - 1999)||10km||55|
|G||Men Veteran||40yrs & Above (1977 & Before)||10km||55|
|H||Women Veteran||40yrs & Above (1977 & Before)||10km||55|
|J||Fun Run (Kids)||7 - 17 yrs (2000 - 2010)||5km||35|
|J||Fun Run ( Adult)||18 yrs and above (1999 & Before)||5km||45|
1.This competition is open to :
- All Malaysian and expatriates who have Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
- Category A – D (21KM) are open to participants who are aged 18 years and above.
- Category E - H (10KM) are open to participants who are aged 16 years and above.
- Category J (5km Fun Run) are open to participants who are aged 7 and above.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 7 within the 5km Fun Run at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after Maritime Run 2017. NO registration is required for children aged below 7 years and therefore they will not be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, certificate and etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 7 years.
2.Maritime Run 2017 shall be conducted under a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2017
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlement:
- Finisher Medal
- Dry Fit Running Tee
- Number Bib (with pin)
Finisher Tee (for 21km participants only)
- Finisher tee will be distributed at the finish line to all participants
- No claims will be entertained thereafter
T-shirt Sizing Chart
|Sizing Chart For Juniors||Sizing Chart For Adult|
* To Be Confirmed
All prize winners must produce their identity card or passport for age verification.Winners must ensure their prizes are collected after the race and upon announcement of results. All uncollected prizes will be forfeited.
* To Be Confirmed