|ParkCity Charity Run 2017|
|Desa Parkcity, Kuala Lumpur|
|9th July 2017|
|RM 25 - 80|
The objective of the race is to promote awareness of Desa ParkCity as a premier residential area within the Klang Valley, which has just launched Arkadia as it's shopping destination for its residents and general public.
This race will also be organized and promoted as a charity run, where funds will be raised from the participating runners, and donated to selected charities identified by the organizing committee.
This is a charity run. Part of the profit from this event will be donated to the selected charity, which will be Kechara Soup Kitchen for 2017. At registration, runners will be given the options to donate to this charity as well (RM20, RM10 or RM5).
Kechara Soup Kitchen (KSK) is a registered non-profit organization which inspires and organises volunteers to distribute food to the homeless and urban poor in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Ipoh and Kuantan. Inspired by His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche (Spriritual Advisor to Kechara House Buddhist Association Malaysia), KSK was established in 2006 as a community action group that offers food, drinks and basic medical first aid to those in need, regardless of their race or religion. This brings to life KSK's motto - "Hunger Knows No Barriers".
For more details on Kechara Soup Kitchen, please visit https://www.simplygiving.com/NonProfit/kecharasoupkitchen
10km (time limit - 1hr30min)
- Start Time: 6:40am
- Finisher Time: 8:10am
5km (time limit - 1hour)
- Start Time: 6:30am
- Finisher Time: 7:30am
2km (time limit - 30mins)
- Start Time: 8:30am
- Finisher Time: 9:00am
2km (time limit - 20mins)
Race Kit Collection
Date: 7th & 8th July 2017
Time: 11am - 8pm
Venue: Sales Gallery, Waterfront, 5, Persiaran Residen, Desa ParkCity 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Required documents for collection:
- Bring your Confirmation Slip/Receipt of Purchase (hard or softcopy is accepted).
- NRICto be presented during collection (for verification purposes).
- List of theparticipants and their NRIC Numbers, and the NRIC of the person collecting on behalf (for bulk/group collections*).
- For bulk/groupcollectionfor five runners andabove, group leaders will need to email the list of runners in the provided form to email@example.com by 20th June 2017.
* Please note that Race Entry Pack will not be issued on the event day.
Category and Fee
|Code||Distance||Category||Age Group||Fees (RM)
|A||10km||Men Open||aged 16 - 39||60||80|
|B||10km||Men Veteran||aged 40 and above||60||80|
|C||10km||Women Open||aged 16 -34||60||80|
|D||10km||Women Veteran||aged 35 and above||60||80|
|E||5km||Men||aged 12 and above||45||50|
|F||5km||Women||aged 12 and above||45||50|
|G||2km||Boys||aged 9 - 12||35||40|
|H||2km||Girls||aged 9 - 12||35||40|
** Standard Registration Period - until 31st March 2017
** Late Entry Period - 1st April 2017 until 31st May 2017
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlement:
- Running Tee or Singlets
- Personalized bibs
- Timing chips
- Prizes - Top 5 Finishers
- Prizes - Top 3 Finishers
- Finisher Medal
- E-certificate with timing
- Certificate without timing
- Goodies bag
- Light breakfast
- One day complimentary personal accident insurance
* To Be Confirmed
T-shirt Sizing Chart
* The measurements are according to the chest size of the shirt. If you are measuring your own chest, do allow two inches of space i.e. if your chest is 36 inches wide, you should select a 38-inch shirt.
Finisher Ribbon Design