|Pisang Relay Penang 2017|
|Automall, Persiaran Karpal Singh Penang|
|6th August 2017|
|From RM120 per team|
Real Bananas will be used as a baton, to be carried throughout the relay by the team member who is running. The 1st runner for each team will collect ONE Banana just before the race commences. The banana baton must be handed over to the next member within the Handover Zone before commencing the next lap.
ONE Banana baton shall be carried during the 1st to the 3rd lap. For the 4th to the 6th lap, the team has to carry an additional Banana baton. Hence the runner must have TWO Bananas for his/her 2nd lap. The first member to start the 4th lap for his/her team must be ready with the 2nd Banana baton (available at the handover point) prior to the commencement of the 4th lap.
The Banana batons can be carried in any manner but it must be with the member at all times during the run, failing which, the team will be disqualified due to the Banana MIA(missing in action). It should NOT be eaten during the run :)
Contact: Jia Min 010-370 2728, Jameson 016-484 0122
- 7am-10am Duration : 3 hours
Race Kit Collection
Date: 5th August 2017
Time: * To Be Confirmed
Venue: Automall, Persiaran Karpal Singh Penang
Category and Fee
** Earlybird period : 20th Apr- 31stMay
** Normal rate : 1st June- 23rd July
|Category||Age Limit||Earlybird (RM)||Normal (RM)|
|Boy||13 to 17 years old||120.00||135.00|
|Girl||13 to 17 years old||120.00||135.00|
|Mixed||13 to 17 years old||120.00||135.00|
|Men||18 years old and above||150.00||165.00|
|Women||18 years old and above||150.00||165.00|
|Mixed||18 years old and above||150.00||165.00|
- A team of 3 members. (Categories: All Men, All Women, Mixed, Boys, Girls, Mixed).
- Each member will take turns to run 2 laps (not-consecutively) of 4km (total 8km).
- Each team shall complete a total of 6 laps.
- Should any member of the team be unable to take part on event day, you may find a replacement or the remaining members have to run additional laps.
- The registration fees is excluded of online registration charges.
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Finisher Medal
- Bib number
T-shirt Sizing Chart