|Rimba Alam Ultra 50k/100k Relay 2017|
|Taman Rimba Alam, Precinct 15, Putrajaya|
|8th April 2017|
|RM 65 - 90|
Rimba Alam Ultra Relay (RAUR) is a road relay for a team of 2 or 4, with option to run a team’s total distance of 50km or 100km.
Each team member, will take turns to run the 3.75km lap in the pristine urban forest park in Taman Rimba Alam, Putrajaya, until the team has completed either the 50km or 100km distance.
- 50km – 6.45am
- 100km – 6.45am
Cut Off Time
- 50km – 8 hours
- 100km – 15 hours
For 100km categories, to ensure all runners finish before dark, all runners must be (or already completed) on their final lap between 5.45pm to 6.45pm (final hour before COT).
Race Organizer will impose time penalties to the remaining laps that couldn’t be completed before the COT.
|4.30am||Race Registration and Team Photo|
|6.45am||Start of Race for all categories|
|11:00am - 3:00pm||Mini-massages of 5-10 minutes for runners|
** Throughout the day, there will be coffee and tea, water and Lucozade. ice cream batang, and iced bath.
Race Kit Collection
Date: 1 April 2017
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Date: 8 April 2017
Time: 4:00am – 6:15am
Venue: Taman Rimba Alam, Precinct 15, Putrajaya (Race Site)
(GPS Coordinate: 2.936794, 101.721822)
- Only Team Captain or one (1) designated representative for the team will collect the race kit, on behalf of the team.
- Please bring along confirmation slip from Howei and original passport or MyKad during the race kit collection for verification
Category and Fee
|Distance||Category||Registration Fee (RM)|
|Per Team||Per Person|
|Team of 2||RM 150||RM 75|
|Team of 4||RM 260||RM 65|
|100km||Team of 2||RM 180||RM 90|
|Team of 4||RM 320||RM 80|
|50km (Alumni)||Team of 4||RM 260||RM 65|
|100km (Alumni)||Team of 4||RM 320||RM 80|
- Male team consists of all male runners.
- Female team consists of all female runners.
- Mixed team must consist both gender in a team with at least 1 female runner in each team
- The Alumni category is opened to a group of runners from the same high-school (up to STPM year or equivalent). The team must consist team members from the same school, regardless of age. We will do verification from schools’ yearbook or through our network and alliance!
- Registration will be done on team’s basis, only one (1) person (Team Captain) will do the registration for the entire team. All team must ensure enough number of team members (2 or 4) before attempting the registration.
- All communications in regards to the registration and event updates will be done between Race Organizer/Howei and Team Captain. Updates will also be made available on official social media platform.
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Event t-shirt
- Bib number
- Timing chip (one per team)
- Finisher Medal
- E-certificate (one per team)
- Meals – Breakfast, Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack (100km only)
** Material – Vaporlite by 2ndskin
T-shirt for Purchase
** RAUR 2017 participants are privileged to pre-order the latest 2ndskin t-shirt at RM49.00 (RRP RM69.00), ahead of its official launch. Collection of the pre-order t-shirts will be done during RAUR Race Kit Collection.
** Material – Vaporlite
* To Be Confirmed
- Winner (1st place) trophies will only be awarded if there are at least 3 teams registered in the category. If there are less than 3 teams in a category, the Race Organizer, at its discretion, will move the team to the closest category to allow the affected team a chance of winning.
- Top 3 winner trophies for each category will only be awarded if there are 6 or more teams registered in the category.
- For fastest lap category, if a runner posted more than one fastest lap, he/she is only entitled for one prize only. The next faster runner will be promoted to receive the prize.
- The Race Organizer will have the right to substitute the prizes stated above to other prizes of equivalent value.
* To Be Confirmed