|Ride for Compassion|
|Stadium MPSP, Bukit Mertajam|
|8th January 2017|
|7.00 am - 12.00 pm|
|RM 75 - 100|
Ride for Compassion 2017 is a charity cyclothon co-organized by KT Cyclone Sdn Bhd, Taiping Bodhi Center (TBC) and Bukit Mertajam Mountain Bike Hash (BMMBH) to raise funds for the welfare of the elderly.
The cyclothon is a fun ride and will take place on 8 January 2017 (Sunday) at Stadium MPSP, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. Two categories are available for registration: Category A covers 32 km of on- and off-road mountain bike trail, whereas Category B covers 25 km of on-road trail.
Funds collected from this event will be channeled to Happy Retirement Home, Kepala Batas, and to TBC's building fund to construct a palliative care center for the elderly.
Flag Off Times
- 32 km (Category A) - 7:30am
- 25 km (Category B) - 7:45am
Race Kit Collection
Date: 7th January 2017
Time: 10.00 am - 5.00pm
Venue: Stadium MPSP, Bukit Mertajam
Categories and Fees
|On and Off Road Mountain Bike Trail||32km||100|
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Bike Plate
- Jersey/Dry-fit Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Food & Drink
- Goodie Bag
- Lucky Draw
|7.15am||Opening Speech by Guest VIP|
|7.30am||Flag-Off for Category A|
|7.45am||Flag-Off for Category B|
|8.00am||Carnival activities commence|
|10.00am||Collection of food and drinks for participants|
|11.00Am||Lucky Draw for participants|
|12.00PM||End of Event|
Jersey Sizing Chart
Dry-Fit Shirt Sizing Chart
Terms and Conditions
- All participants ride at their own risk.
- Bicycles and helmets are not provided. Participants are required to bring their own bicycle and helmet.
- This is a fun ride, not a competition race, strictly no racing allowed. For safety, helmets are compulsory. No Helmet No Ride. Participants without helmets will be disqualified automatically.
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication that prevent or might prevent them from properly controlling their bicycle will be disqualified.
- Participants are entitled to a free jersey (Category A)/ dry-fit T-shirt (Category B) and a goodie bag.
- Please submit registration form and registration fee by 28th December 2016.
- Registration fee is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Organizer and Co-organizers reserve the right to amend the rules and regulations without prior notice and reserve the right to stop any participant from participating in the event.