|Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Tekali, Jalan Hulu Langat, 43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor|
|15th - 17th March 2019|
|4pm, 6pm, 1am|
|RM181 - RM733|
This is the toughest road ultra marathon in Malaysia. The route runs through a natural landscape along the Malay village Hulu Langat Batu 14, where rainforest jungles greets you along the undulating winding roads. Runners will run up to 2 major hills and pass by a beautiful lake, which is the major source of drinking water supplied to the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Runner will run pass a fews Orang Asli villages, where some small huts and orang asli are just tugged beside the route. In light of the success of the inaugural event in Feb 2014, the category of 200km and 250km to meet the appetite of those runners who crave for greater challenges.
For the 2019 edition, Endurance Nature is proud to announce that Katsuo Stamina will be the title sponsor of TITI Ultra. Katsuo Stamina, is a scientific based Japanese sports nutritional supplement product developed to recycle lactic acid into energy wile ridding excessive lactate and improving the ability to sustain endurance. It’s also being awarded Asia’s first sports supplement to pass Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice dual-certified non-doping product.
Education charity: Beside as a running event, TITI ULTRA make charity work to support school funds, which will be used to repair and buying school equipments for SMK Dusun Nanding, a school catering for students who have special educational needs due to severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities or behavioural problems. Special schools may be specifically designed, staffed and resourced to provide appropriate special education for children with additional needs. School Contact : Cikgu Haliza, +60123205048
Flag Off & Cut Off
|Date||17 March 2019||16 March 2019||15 March 2019||15 March 2019|
|Cut Off Time||10.00am||10.00am||10.00am||10.00am|
|Duration||9 hours||18 hours||40 hours||42 hours|
Race Kit Collection
Date: 10 March 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Venue: Arkadia Mall, main entrance
Jalan Residen 3, Desa ParkCity,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
GPS Location: 3.185096,101.634853
* MURA - Malaysia Ultra Runner Association
- For 50km category, the runners must have completed a few races of a minimum distance of 10km road race a few times in order to be qualified for registration;
- For 100km category, the runners must have completed at least one full marathon of 42.2km distance in order to be qualified for registration.
- For 200km & 250km category, the runner must have completed a 100km or more related races in order to be qualified for registration.
The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
- Within 36 hours – Gold Award
- Within 42 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 32 hours – Gold Award
- Within 40 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 12 hours – Gold Award
- Within 18 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 5 hours – Gold Award
- Within 9 hours – Finisher Award
- The race winner of each categories will be the runner that takes the shortest time (Gun time) to reach the finish point;
- Reaching the Finishing Point will be considered as an achievement in itself, and each runner will be given a prize in recognition of his or her efforts.
- Reaching the checkpoints/water station points along the route does not in itself entitle the runner to a place in the rankings and the corresponding points awarded for a qualifying race;
- To be awarded, runner must complete the overall race within the final cutoff time of the race;
- No prize money will be given;
- Prizes will be awarded to the first Five finishers in 200km & 250km categories. (unisex);
- Prizes will be awarded to the first TEN MEN finishers and first FIVE WOMEN finishers in both the 50km and 100km categories.
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlement:
- Finisher Medal
- Light Refreshment
Food & Beverages
T-shirt Sizing Chart
15 March 2019
- 1.30 pm –3:15pm – 200km & 250km reporting & mandatory item check, race kit collection, drop bag depositing
- 3.15 pm – 250km category –
- 4.00 pm – 250km category – Flag off
- 5.15 pm – 200km category – Race Briefing
- 6.00 pm – 200km category – Flag off
- 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm – Bib collection for outstations runners (100km/50km)
- Anytime – Mandatory items check for 200km & 250km runners
16 March 2019
- 12.00 – 2.00 pm – 100km & 50km Bib collection for outstations runners
- 12.00 – 3.00 pm – 100km Reporting and mandatory items check
- 12.00 – 3.15 pm – 100km Drop bag depositing closed at 3:15pm
- 3.15 pm – Briefing For 100k Runners
- 4.00 pm – 100km category – Flag off
- 10.00 pm – 12.00 am – 50km Bib collection for out stations runners
- 10.00 pm – 12.30 am – Reporting and mandatory items check
17 March 2019
- 12.30 am – Briefing Session for 50k
- 1.00 am – 50km category – Flag off
- 1.00 am – Expected arrival of 200km champion.
- 2.00 am – Expected arrival of 100km champion.
- 4.00 am – 100km/200km/250km category – Drop bag at POUM check point Return to finishing line.
- 5.00 am – Expected arrival of 50km & 250km champion.
- 8.30 am – 10.30 am – Breakfast/brunch served to participants only
- 8.30 am – Prize presentation ceremony for 50km, 100km, 200km & 250km
- 10.00 am – Official race cut off