TRI-AMateur Aquathlon Putrajaya 2015
RACE RESULTS ARE OUT!
Great news valiant participants: your race results are out! Find yourself here!
NOW CHANGED TO 2ND AUGUST!
* For those who wish to continue taking part in the event despite the change in the event date, you will be considered as an Early Bird registration, and are entitled to a RM15 rebate (in cash), which can be collected on the day of the race kit collection.
Online registration closes 27th July 2015.
Anyone who still wish to register, please contact Amy Ho at
+6012 332 1188
Three sessions of race briefing will be conducted on 1st August 2015 at 12noon, 2pm and 4pm.
An E-certificate will be made available online after final results have been posted.
Event Date: 2 August 2015
Event Time: 7:30am
Are you ready for the TRI-AMateur Malaysian Series Aquathlon? Registrations are now open so let the youth of today come and let us encourage them and cheer the next generation on!
|Age||Swim Distance||Swim Venue||Run Distance|
|7 - 9||100m||Pool||1.0km|
|10 - 12||200m||Pool||2.0km|
|13 - 15||400m||Pool||2.5km|
|16 - 18||750m||Lake||5.0km|
|19 and above||750m||Lake||7.5km|
Maximum Participants: 350
Early Bird Registration : RM85 per participant (exclusive of administration fees) – valid from now till 30th of June 2015
Normal Registration: RM100 per participant (exclusive of administrative fees)
Race Pack Collection:
Collection Date: 1 August 2015
Time: 10am -5pm
Venue: Level 1, Kompleks Renang Precint 6, Putrajaya.
Please check here later for more updates!
*Red square is the pool where swim will take place for age groups 7-9, 10-12 and 13-15
*Black oval is where the swim will take place for the 16-18 year olds and 19 years and above
Category A: 7 - 9 years old
Category B: 10 - 12 years old
Category C: 13 - 15 years old
Category D: 16 - 18 years old
Category E: 19 years old and above
Parental Waiver Form:
As part of the Terms & Conditions to participating in this event, the parent/guardian must read and complete a special event Waiver Form. Please print and fill out the Waiver Form and bring it along during the race pack collection date.
The Waiver Form can be obtained here.
General Rules & Regulations:
* The Triathlon Association of Malaysia (TRIAM–National Federation) and Persatuan Triathlon Selangor, sanctions the TRI-AMateur Series Malaysia–Aquathlon, PUTRAJAYA 2015; and is organised in accordance with the rules of TRIAM and ITU (International Triathlon Union).
* The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
* The Organisers reserve the right to amend the racecourse with prior notice to participants.
* Completion of the race entry form evidences the Participants’ agreement to abide by the relevant rules and regulations stated. These rules apply at the material time and to all and any ruling of the Organiser’s, and TRIAM.
* Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the participants’ safety, participants partake in this event at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and/or damage to property, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
* Any disputes arising from the participation in the TRI-AMateur Series Malaysia – Aquathlon 2015 shall be referred and to be conducted in Malaysia under the Technical Officials / Officials from TRIAM.
* The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings, or any other record of this race and its participants for any commercial advertising including legitimate purpose.
* The Organisers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without assigning any reason thereof.
* TRI-AMateur Series Malaysia – Aquathlon will only accept the first 300 entries and to a maximum of 350 by/before the registration closing date.
* Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for those who fail to turn up for the race and/or withdraw from it.
* Individual race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
* The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/wrong entry details given by the participants.
* Entry forms that are incomplete will not be entertained. A Race Confirmation Slip will be sent to registered email addresses after registration to confirm your race entry. Please inform the Organisers if you do not receive the Race Confirmation Slip by the Closing Date stated on the website given, www.tinyurl.com/tri-amateur2015
* The race registration will only be confirmed when full payment of race registration fee has been made.
* To ensure that your race details are correct, please check your particulars upon receipt of the Race Confirmation Slip and report the discrepancy from your intended registration within 48 hours after entry form has been submitted to the organisers. Any changes thereafter are subjected to an admin charge of RM15.00.
* Upgrade or downgrade of a race entry is not permitted and each participant should be entered into the right category of the race.
* All participants should pick up their Race Kits that include a race t-shirt, Disposable Timing Band, Race Bib, Security Bracelet and Swim Cap and goodies by sponsors, during the Aquathlon race kit collection.
* Participants who do not collect their Race Entry Kit at the Aquathlon race kit collection will not be allowed to race on Race Day. (There will be no On-Site Registration or Race Kit Collection on race day).
* The Timing Band is the sole means of race timing measurement. Please take note: NO CHIP = NO TIMING = DNF (Did not finish).
* All participants must ensure that their Timing Band is securely strapped to their left ankle before beginning on any leg of the race.
* Participants not adhering to the rule of strapping the Timing Band to their left ankle before the start of their race will be disqualified.
* The Organisers will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings due to improper wearing of the Timing Band.
* As there will not be any Race Briefing on the day of the event, all participants are required to attend Race Briefing on the day of Race Kit Collection.
* Venue will be at the Kompleks Renang Putrajaya, Presint 6, Level 1 from 10:00 (10am) to 17:00 (5pm) on August 1, 2015.
* Please take note: RACE BRIEFING WILL BE CONDUCTED at 16:00 (4pm), same day as Race Kit Collection on August 1, 2015.
* A participant who wishes to protest against another competitor or notify a violation must do so in writing to the Organisers within 30 minutes of his/her finish time. All protests must be made in accordance with the existing ITU Rules stated above. A deposit of RM50 must accompany the appropriate protest and will be refunded if the protest is successful.
* The Organiser’s decision will be final and undisputed.
* Participants racing the Mini Kids category must be between 7-9 years old on 31 Dec 2015 to compete in the race.
* Participants racing in the Kids category must be between 10-12 years old on 31 Dec 2015 to compete in the race.
* Participants racing in the Youth category must be between 13-15 years old on 31 Dec 2015 to compete in the race.
* Participants racing in the Junior category must be between 16 – 18 years old on 31 Dec 2015 to compete in the race.
* Participants racing in the Open category must be 19 years old and above on 31 Dec 2015 to compete in the race.
* The Transition Area will be opened at least 1 hour before the commencement of the race and participants shall place their essential race items at the designated location marked by their race numbers in the Transition Area.
* The Transition area is meant only for participants and any unauthorized person will be ask to leave the area except for one parent/guardian to a participant of the Mini Kids Category 7 – 9 years old are allowed during the setup before the race.
* Each participant will be given a wristband to be worn on the wrist for identification into the field of play (FOP).
* The Transition area will be closed during the commence of race and no other person/persons/parent/guardian will be allowed in until the race is over except for participants only.
* Please adhere to rules and regulations given during the race and in the swim and transition area.
* The essential race items are to be arranged according to the allocated race numbers. All participants shall be ready and assembled at the Swim Start Holding Area 15 minutes prior to the Swim.
* A grace period of 10 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later than this grace period will not be allowed to participate in the race.
* Latecomers should be aware that their timings would have commenced when the race begins.
Swim (Important! Please Read Carefully)
* All participants must be able to swim without the aid of a floatation device and is compulsory for all participants who are First Timer for swimming in the open water competition.
* Mini Kids (7 -9) category: Swimming distance within 5 minutes;
* Kids (10 -12) category: Swimming distance within 8 minutes;
* Youth (13-15) category: Swimming distance within 10 minutes;
* Junior (16-18) category: Swimming distance within 40 minutes.
* Open (19 and above) category: Swimming distance within 40 minutes.
* Mini Kids category: 100m.
* Kids category: 200m;
* Youth category: 400m;
* Junior category: 750m;
* Open category: 750m;
* Swimsuits must be worn.
* All swimmers must wear the swim caps provided by the Organisers.
* Swim goggles may be worn.
* Fins, paddles, pool buoys, snorkels or any other swimming aids are not allowed.
* Wet suits are not allowed.
* Support crews are not allowed.
* No persons other than the participants and officials are permitted in the swimming area.
* Swimmers in difficulty shall signal to the escorting boats/kayaks for assistance.
* All warming-up for the swim must be conducted within the designated area.
* Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed.
* Runners must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
* Runners are responsible for their own knowledge of how many laps/km they should be doing.
* Please take note that all Technical Officials / Marshalls / Volunteers are there to see to the safety and welfare of participants and to ensure that there will be no interruptions of unauthorised vehicles / spectators entering the race site during the run course event commences.
* Please take note that it is not the responsibility of the Technical Officials/ Marshalls to tell you how many laps/km you should be doing and neither are they to keep track or count on your laps/km.
* They are there to see to the race is conducted in a fair manner and proper race with no prejudice, safety, violation of any sort pertaining to the run and welfare of all participants.
* No Running with bare torso.
* Wearing headphones is not allowed at all times.
* In the event of inclement weather, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race.
* Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
* The sport of Aquathlon is physically demanding. If you are not sure of your physical health, please seek the advice of a medical professional before you register for the race.
* Participants are advised against the consumption of alcohol or stimulants or any kind of drugs within 24 hours of their race.
* Participants are to ensure that they are well rested and well hydrated on day of race.
* Participants are advised to dress lightly.
* Should any participant feel unwell in the course of race, he/she should stop and seek immediate medical attention at designated medical posts.
* The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable (i.e. severe physical harm) of continuing the race.
Please check at www.tinyurl.com/tri-amateur2015 for the race updates.